27 days to our event and there are still some loose ends, but we are well on our way to a successful event. Please continue to communicate reminders to your classmates on a weekly basis, as there have been confusing rumors - ex, a requirement to buy tickets in advance (NOT), or an expectation of financial donations (NOT. AGAIN.) The important points are:
- 5:00-11:00 pm on Saturday, Oct 1, Tam O'Shanter, Sylvania; indoor soccer field; ours
- $10/person at the door
- Dress casual and comfortable
- Bring a cooler of food/soft drinks if desired or use one of the food trucks
- BRINGING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IS PROHIBITED. A cash bar will be provided.
- Tables for 10 will be available, no "reservations" (more can be added during the event if needed)
- Encourage small gatherings with friends before the event, and plan to mix during the event
If someone offers/wants to pay in advance or would like to donate financial support they can send a check payable to "SHS Combined Reunion", and mail to Debbie Kovacs, 2291 Fitkin St, Toledo, Ohio, 43613.
Post a Comment